[Yacht in photograph above is our actual yacht. Yacht in photograph above not connected to the Internet with 10Gbps, unlike our yacht].
Plenty of Charter Boats Remaining!
Even though CCC Camp 2019 starts next week, there are still plenty of charter boats and house boats of various sizes (2 people to 6+ people) available! If you do not already have accommodations for CCC Camp, do consider chartering a boat for your group.
What does it feel like to attend CCC Camp in a charter boat?
Watch this video to get a sense for what to expect:
Five independent charter companies share the Neuer Hafen. Boat renters that wish to rent a boat already berthed in the harbor should contact the respective charter company. Please tell the staff that you are attending CCC Camp.
5 Sterne Yachtcharter
- Located in the southwest corner of Neuer Hafen
- Primary Contact: Frau Caroline Boehnke
- Tel: +49-30-6566083
- Address: Ziegelei 5, 16792 Zehdenick
- Boat rentals include a dedicated car parking spot. The cost is EUR 3/day, payable to the Harbor Master
Marina Neuer Hafen Brehm & Presch Marina GbR
- Located on the north and east sides of Neuer Hafen
- Primary Contact: Harbormaster Frank Brehm
- Tel. +49-331-870 966 26 (office)
Specializing in house boats, Die Bootschaft provides charter house boats in Neuer Hafen. If you don’t plan to take your boat on cruises and will spend most of your time at CCC Camp and in our harbor, chartering a house boat can be a great option.
- Located in the northwest corner of Neuer Hafen
- Tel: +49-39923-71688
- Tel. +49 172 30 88 017
Do you own an RV or camping trailer and would like to participate in CCC Camp 2019 from the harbor?
Do you prefer camping in a tent and also enjoy being on the water?
- For a completely different experience, combining camping in a tent with being in the harbor, you could set up a Shoal Tent.
- Inflatable floating raft with a tent topper that allows you to sleep out on the water. Now that is different.